Spring is officially here and I could not be more ready!!! This past winter has been BRUTAL to say the least. Now it’s time for patio happy hours, outdoor concerts, and those gorgeous Texas sunsets! I’d have to say that my “wish list” is a thousand miles long (maybe even longer), but I have narrowed it down to a few things that I think will be my first purchases.
CLOCKWISE FROM TOP LEFT
1. I’ve started a new collection of denim shirts of all sorts and shades. I like to wear them not only with jeans but with leggings and skirts. A classic denim shirt like this one is also a great way to add a little “western twist” to a wide range of outfits.
2. When I tell my grandmother (my rock) that I love her, she always follows with a “I love you more”, and now it’s something my entire family says to one another (we can be super cheesy at times). So when I discovered this necklace designed by Jennifer Zeuner, it topped my wish list.
3. I love my heels-wedges are my vice, but these oh-so-chic pointy flats from Anthropologie are super cute, and when paired with some skinnys- you’ve got a fresh, polished look.
4. I’m OBSESSED with Rebecca Minkoff handbags and I love that the backpack purse is making a comeback. The one I’ve got my eye on comes in a few different colors but the red/orange is my pick.
5. Recently I’ve found that I love Gap’s 1969 skinnies! Who knew?!! J Brand and Rag and Bone are my “go to’s” but Gap jeans are not only comfortable and flattering but a great price too!
So what are some of your wish list items? I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to put away my North Face jackets and Ugg boots! BRING ON THE WARMTH!!
McKenzie M. “Bird”
*This post contains affiliate links*